In order to assist lenders in determining overall project feasibility and progress, we evaluate and analyze contract documents and observe and measure project progress in order to determine:
- The cost and constructability of the project.
- Accuracy and propriety of interim contract draw requests and back-up documentation.
- Overall review of adherence to plans, specifications, workmanship, and generally accepted industry standards.
- General quality assessment.
- Accuracy and propriety of change orders, RFIs and submittals.
- Adherence to construction schedule.
- Final payment and close-out review.
We manage the project from start to finish. Our experience in virtually every aspect of construction makes us an invaluable construction advisor.