We evaluate commercial construction estimates to determine the project's economic feasibility.
We analyze contract time estimates to assure realistic completion schedules, and make on- and off-site observations to determine:
- Accuracy of interim contract draw requests
- General review of adherence to plans, specifications and generally accepted industry standards
- Change Order / RFI / Submittal Review
- General quality assessment
- Adherence to construction schedule
We manage your project from start to finish. Our experience in most every aspect of construction makes us an invaluable project manager and construction advisor.
In the event of a construction related dispute, we offer expert witness testimony relating to construction codes, contract documents, contracting, industry standards, OSHA and other safety-related criteria.
Click here for additional information on Construction Project Management.